Our Cooperative Goals
Agricultural cooperation in Iran and Afghanistan not only as potential, but also in the Middle East has been identified as
a major agricultural power. With regard to natural resources, extensive arable land, climate variability
and Iran’s and Afghanistan educated youth have become an agricultural power. It is obvious that the future priorities of
Iran and Afghanistan are self-sufficiency and food security. 80 percent of Iran’s consumption of water resources in
Agriculture which is one of the priorities that Iran returns to the increased use of sustainable farming for
more efficient use of water resources. Iranian farmers in terms of performance and production standards
are at an acceptable level. Iran and the Netherlands in the field of cooperative interaction because they can
optimize water use efficiency and water use is one of our specialties. One of the achievements of the
Netherlands consumption of 4 liters of water to produce a kilo of tomatoes, while in the world to
produce 40 liters of water used per kilogram of the product. Optimizing production and productivity in
Europe is huge are Netherlands in this area are 5 times higher than other European countries.
Netherlands second largest exporter of agricultural products in general and among the top five
Exporters of fresh vegetables, seeds and flowers of this capacity can be used for cooperation between
The two countries.
Holland is considered the seventh investor in the world, Iran and the Netherlands in the fields of export,
Import and investors can collaborate together.
The possibility of cooperation in many fields, such as vegetables, flowers, seeds and Fisheries of Iran.
The Netherlands committed to sustainable long-term cooperation with Iran in various fields of agriculture
and why in this area tend to bilateral cooperation documents will be signed.
Working and investing with ideal weather conditions which is known to be the enjoyable in the world.
Since Iran and Afghanistan has a lot of diversity in terms of climate, so cooperation between Iran , afghanestan and the Netherlands in
Terms of farming will be very fruitful.
Document seed production in seed production chain from beginning to end in the Netherlands all its
forms and in this regard, Iran, Afghanistan and the Netherlands can work together
More than 5 thousand entities working under the organization of the exhibition in the form of a flower
Royal Netherlands offer their products.
Dutch flower trade volume of about 4. 5 billion euro makes it impossible to provide marketing and
production goals for Iran.
Netherlands as well as their own soil, they also in Germany, Kenya, Ethiopia and other countries market
their flower product in the land.
: propose the development of flower industry in importing and exporting it.
The staff at the development of bilateral cooperation in the fields of energy and agriculture in Iran
Abstract meetings with the board( AF.IR.NL)
1. Transfer of Technology.
2. The joint venture.
3-Industries and agriculture and processing agricultural wastes.
5. Joint Association office between agricultural actors and activists in Iran ,Afghanistan and in the Netherlands Dutch agricultural sector.
6. Water and Irrigation.
7-Drainage and irrigation and water management in agriculture project.
8. To encourage the planting interface seedlings, transplanting, cultivation and processing of open and greenhouses.
9. Education for the joint participation of the country’s post production bases with respect to the quality monitoring by experts and Dutch companies.
10-Store chain of agricultural and dairy products in the Netherlands and Iran, Iran and Netherlands.
11-Prepared instructors to create the Office of Science and Technology Park at the University of cooperation between Iran and Netherlands.
12. Livestock and Forage.
13- Environmental and clean energy projects as a consortium
Between the three countries
14-propaqation use common principles and training new environmental projects in cooperation with the three countries
The most important topics in the field of exchanging experiences and holding joint training workshops for experts and exploiters between the tree countries and industries related to agriculture are as follows:
A: Education experts:
1-Exchanging experiences on management of irrigation systems, irrigation management transfer, increases transfer efficiency and water use on farms.
2. Exchanging experiences in the field of integrated management of watersheds and land use.
3. The management and control of incoming and outgoing water through the tanks in compliance with the principle of sustainable exploitation tanks and water spreading floodwater spreading projects.
4. The evaluation and the exchange of experiences between the two countries in the field of irrigation water pricing.
5. Quality planning and management of water resources, including reservoirs, lakes of the dams in order to reduce evaporation of planning.
6. In order to prepare a joint project of the Global Environmental Facility to tackle poverty in the regions affected by the influx of dust and water resources with drought and soil erosion and poverty.
1. Teaching methods based on real need and less irrigation water according to the type of product.
2. Manage and maintain modern irrigation systems including center pivot and roll lines and systems, pumping systems on farms.
3. Determine soil moisture and irrigation scheduling.
(C) Transfer of technology and exchange of information and experiences in the field of agricultural industries increased production in different sectors of water quality and mechanization.
• Details available of offering document s to the private sector’s cooperation with the Netherlands
• MoU on Agricultural research aimed to establish scientific, technical, training in the field of agriculture, such as the
• Productivity and water management, breeding and seed production, plant and pest disease management technology, research and production.
• Vaccine and Serum animal diseases and animal husbandry, genetic resources management and policy, agricultural biotechnology, aquatic.
• Breeding, forest research, technology, food and:
• Farm equipment .Industrial greenhouses .Agricultural gardens for the right packaging in the operation of agricultural waste.
• Construction of modern greenhouses for growing vegetables and medicinal plants.
• Set up a series of greenhouses to be built with the latest technology four our Dutch customers and the export part of the production.
• This will guaranty our greenhouses to other countries.
• In the second phase to the production area of the greenhouse tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, zucchini and other summer products.
• Export crops like fruits, vegetables – goal-Herbalist
•Expectation of signing this document collaboration is a way to exchange documents similar to other European Union countries will be opened.
• Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the field of plant quarantine as well as the legal relationship between Iran and Holland will be organized and enhanced.
• Crop and effective up to date Data about our production.
• The contract between the Association and the Association of Food Industries with Netherlands in order with the aim of facilitating trade.
• Agriculture and private sector management experience in the development of the market Netherlands.
• Project co-production of eyed fish eggs, Caviar- export of aquatic animals warm sea encourages the transfer of the Persian Gulf.
• Aquaculture technology to Iran.-holland – afghanestan
• Review and measures to accelerate further co-operation between the Netherlands and Iran to be adopted
• Private investment and acquisition financing and participation of Dutch companies with Iranian and afghan Companies
• Administrative organization set up to improve cooperation and Submit the name of the company in the
Netherlands and Iran –Afghanistan in the Netherlands and Iran.
• Focus on the use of the capacities of Iran –Afghanistan as part of bilateral cooperation in the field of medicinal plants and joint ventures
•• the Dutch in the production, processing and marketing in order to export to Europe and other countries in the region.
Your attention will be required about, The opinion of some of the farmers :Mr. Radpour: is in charge of bringing trance seed gene.
Mr. Taheri :Has the required about knowledge greenhouse.
Mr. Ramezani: Is always present four our experts in the Netherlands and data transfer.
Mr. Jmalyzadh: Is in charge of import inputs from Europe for China.
Mr. R. Privatization, medicinal plants, soil and water technology Date.
Mr. Eslami: Did not cooperate with teamwork, preferred personal interests rather than working together, pretending to economic programs.
Mr. Mahdavi : Scientific approach for the maintenance of the pistachio gardens with dehydration.
Mr. D Herbs in hot and dry areas.
Mr. Saeedi: 1 Marketing in Europe, buying inputs, technology in Netherlands, the rising cost of extraction and separation products with presence in Europe. 2 Medicinal plant mater.
Mr. R.M :Investment and joint venture, local and regional marketing, technology transfer in dense.
Mr. Khani : Our sales representative with the transfer of technical knowledge, processing, storage methods Product.
Mrs :seyedi. oppressed one agro- y transfer 5 6 fields and management training Production unit
1. Packaging and transforming
2. Not having legal aid and interpreter
3. Not having enough knowledge about international regulations
4. Transforming technology
5. Teaching and managing the Fields.